Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Blog, Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

This is my first blog post of many to come on Blogger, most of my posts on here will be focusing on my opinions and insights on various topics concerning art, comic books, technology, collectibles and more. I decided to make this first post about something that can effect all aspects of my interests technology wise. I'm currently an avid android user currently owning a Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet.  As far as an art and media friendly device goes Samsung has been generous enough to provide vibrant amoled pixel displays and more than enough apps, but now more ever Samsung has developed a larger version of its Galaxy Note phone in tablet form with a Wacom style "S-Pen" with Various levels of pressure for open ended not taking, art rendering, and editing on the go. The back of the pen even has an eraser function and the tablet will be shipped with Photoshop Touch. Aside from the art aspect this makes a great digital comic book reader, movie player, and portfolio viewer for when I have client meetings.  I'm looking forward to its release sometime this year which is still undetermined.

No comments:

Post a Comment